Thinking of selling your home?
Here are 8 questions that every homeowner needs to ask themselves before selling…
1. What is your reason for selling?
Are you looking to move out of state? Need to downsize or upsize? Wanting to invest in a new property?
2. How much is the home worth?
You might want to use Zillow, but don’t. Get an opinion from a professional. Zillow is typically at least 10% to 20% off on its estimates.
3. What is your ideal timeline for selling?
Are you looking to sell within the next few months or wanting to wait a little longer?
4. How much are you willing to spend on pre-sale repairs/updates?
It is important to make sure your home is in tip-top shape before listing it. This is the only way to get top dollar for your home.
5. What sort of real estate market are we in?
A buyers’ market, a sellers’ market or a balanced market? This will help with understanding how to best price the home.
6. Are you prepared to show your home at any time?
You never know when a buyer might want to see a home. It is important to be able to accommodate them, even if it is on very short notice.
7. Have you considered all of the costs of selling?
There are a lot of costs that come with selling a home, such as real estate agent fees, home staging, closing costs, etc. Make sure these have all been considered all when coming up with your asking price.
8. Have you found your next home?
If not, is there a plan in place for where you will go once the home is sold?
These questions will help you determine how to sell your home — if you want to sell fast for cash and bypass the line, give us a call at 941-300-6090 to get your fair cash offer!